The AGM of Scoil Acla CCÉ was held on Sunday 23rd January in Ted’s, Cashel.
Many thanks to all those who attended our first in-person branch meeting in over two years.
The Chairperson’s, Secretary’s, Treasurer’s, PRO’s and Oifigeach na Gaeilge reports were delivered and a new committee for 2022/2023 was elected as follows:
- Chairperson / Cathaoirleach – Sarah Calvey
- Vice-Chairperson / Leas-Cathaoirleach – Cian McNamara
- Secretary / Rúnaí – Irene Gielty
- Treasurer / Cistneoir – Carol Ann McNulty
- Public Relations Officer / Oifigeach Caidreamh Poiblí – Tommy English
- Oifigeach na Gaeilge – Majella Uí Ghallachobhair
- Oifigeach na nÓg / Youth Officer – Roisín McNulty
- Toscairí Bord an Chontae / County Board Delegates – Lorraine McNulty and Carol Ann McNulty
- Iniúchóir / Auditor – Joan Swarbrigg
- Assistant-Treasurer / Cistneoir Cúnta – Katie Kane
- Oifigeach um chosaint leanaí / Child Protection Officer – Sarah Calvey
Branch membership is now being taken for the coming year and new members are always welcome. Special family rate applies. Contact us for more information.
The committee would like to thank all of our volunteers, funding agencies, organisations, businesses, venues, parents, tutors and the wider community for their continued support of Scoil Acla CCÉ. It is very much appreciated and indeed many of the events the branch facilitates throughout the year would not be possible without such generous support. Go raibh maith agaibh go léir.