The AGM of Scoil Acla CCÉ was held on Saturday last (29th October) in the Strand Hotel, Dugort.
Many thanks to the large attendance including Cathaoirleach of the Mayo County Board, Seamus Cawley, Rúnaí Catherine Hynes, local Cllr. Paul McNamara and our members. The Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, PRO and Oifigeach na Gaeilge reports were delivered and a new committee for 2018/2019 was elected as follows:
- Chairperson / Cathaoirleach – Sarah Calvey
- Vice-Chairperson / Leas-Cathaoirleach – Cian McNamara
- Secretary / Rúnaí – Irene Gielty
- Treasurer / Cistneoir – Carol Ann McNulty
- Public Relations Officer / Oifigeach Caidreamh Poiblí – Tommy English
- Oifigeach na Gaeilge – Majella Uí Ghallachobhair
- Oifigeach na nÓg / Youth Officer – Roisín McNulty
- Toscairí Bord an Chontae / County Board Delegates – Joan Swarbrigg and Carol Ann McNulty
- Iniúchóir / Auditor – Lorraine McNulty
- Oifigeach um chosaint leanaí / Child Protection Officer – Sarah Calvey
The committee would like to thank all the staff at The Strand Hotel for hosting our meeting. The committee looks forward to the work ahead, beginning with our Autumn term of classes commencing this week. Our next meeting will be a branch members meeting, notice of which will be circulated to members in due course.
Leave a Reply